The TxDHC hosts a webinar 2-3 times per semester. The webinars are open to all and are announced via the TxDHC website and listserv. We simply ask that you register beforehand.
All webinars are recorded and made publicly available on the TxDHC YouTube channel. We try also to add transcriptions to the videos whenever possible.
The webinars available so far include:
- OpenRefine by Liz Grumbach and Jennifer Hecker [cc]
- DPLA by Charlotte Nunes [cc]
- Teaching Programming4Humanists by Dr. Laura Mandell [cc]
- Omeka in the Classroom by Dr. Andrew Torget [cc]
- Web Annotation: Updating an Age-Old Humanities Practice for the 21st Century by Dr. Jeremy Dean